We include a list of some of the special projects which we were involved in over the last couple of years and some are on-going projects.
Our export clients mostly need us to identify their product needs, procure the stock for them and then manage the export logistics to them.
The local clients are mostly non-medical companies who require us to advise on product selection and procure the stock on their behalf's.
Burkina Faso: 1) Assist Societe Miniere Gryphon SA to procure all the clinic
furniture, equipment and consumables they need to open
the clinic in 2017.
2) Advise and supply the mine clinic on the drug testing
protocol on site in compliance with the Australian regulations.
3) Send a technician to site on an annual basis to do
maintenance, repairs and calibration on the clinic equipment.
4) The relationship is ongoing after the mine in Ouaga had a
name change to Waghnion gold operations.
DRC: 1) Start procurement of the majority of the medical
products for MMG Kinsevere in 2015:
First aid kits, AED's, Drug and Alcohol testing equipment,
Malaria and water testing devices, clinic consumables,
medical stationery and annual equipment maintenance on
site by an engineer.
2) Clinic consumables, equipment and furniture to
Guinea: 1) Clinic consumables, health and safety equipment to Bechtel.
2) We supply all the furniture, equipment, EMS and monthly
consumables for the new clinic that Guinea Alumina
opened in Conakry in September 2014.
Ivory Coast: 1) We supply all the clinic consumables and equipment for the
mine clinic owned by LGL Newcrest, Australia.
2) We procured all the supplies they needed for an Ebola
project e.g. safety clothing, thermometer guns, linen,
spraying equipment and waste management systems.
Mozambique: 1) All medical products to Mozal mining incl. Malaria survival
2) Malaria test and related consumables to Aga Khan
Namibia: 1) Supply a bed-side HIV kit to UN via local distributor.
Senegal: 1) We supply all the furniture, equipment and monthly
consumables for the mine clinic that are owned by
2) We do the annual malaria spray project at Teranga gold
in conjunction with a professional spraying team.
Sierra Leone: 1) We procured all the supplies for Nimini mine for their
Ebola project in August 2014.
Tanzania: 1) Microbiology and biochemistry laboratory products to
Bagamoyo research institute.
2) Start-up of Emergency medical department at Muhimbili
hospital through the Abbott fund. We supply the majority of
the clinic furniture, equipment and laboratory supplies.
Zambia: 1) Supply of consumables to Lumwana mine.
2) Start-up laboratory equipment for new private laboratory
3) Dermatology products for Solwezi general hospital.
4) Emergency equipment and furniture for Solwezi hospital.
WTMC: 1) We have a procurement contract with Worldwide Travel
Medical Consultants to supply all clinic related consumables,
equipment and furniture.
ISOS: 1) We were the main supplier of all health and safety, medical
consumables, laboratory equipment and some furniture for
three years. These products were exported to their regional
offices in Angola, DRC, Madagascar and Namibia. The client
based included the following territories: Dubai, Ghana,
Guinea, Mozambique and Zambia.
2) Supply of the complete content for 20 foot container clinics
which ISOS supplied to construction and mining sites.
NDF: 1) Design and manufacture of military deployment pouch to UN.
2) Portable waste incinerator for remote medical operations.
RMAA: 1) First aid kits for some of the Ford vehicles.
2) Advise, plan and procure stock for Ford converted mini
Rovos rail: 1) Supply of first aid equipment, training and supply of medical
TST: 1) Supply of all medical related products to TST who is a
product procurement company to the mining industry in Africa
and other countries.
2) Supply Ebola products to their clients in Sierra Leone.
Cilliers collision management:
1) Supply accident packs for WBHO, Unitrans, Tanker services